Delicious and fresh vinaigrette with orange aroma!
Vegan & Raw vegan
If you are looking for a fresh sauce for your salad that will also give a festive nature, look no further!
Green salads are very ordinary. But they don't have to be indifferent. With this orange vinaigrette, we give another dimension to our salad. With hints of orange from both the juice and the zest. So, we can have an alternative sauce that will not only cool and flavor our salad, but will also make it very interesting as it goes beyond the usual choices based mainly on olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Enjoy it today!
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, we get a percentage, at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, allaboutvegans.com earns from qualifying purchases.
Orange vinaigrette (vegan recipe)
Ingredients for the orange vinaigrette
- ¼ cup of fresh orange juice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp orange zest
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp maple syrup or agave syrup
- ½ tsp peanut butter or other nut butter
- ½ tsp mustard
- salt and pepper
Homemade orange vinaigrette
- Mix all your ingredients well and your sauce is ready!
- You can stir it in a cup. If you are not going to use it immediately, you can put the ingredients in a jar, which you will shake in order to mix your ingredients, and keep it in the refrigerator.
- We use it mainly (but not only) in green salads.
Serve your salad with:
- homemade croutons
- nutritional yeast
- rose pepper
- sesame seeds
- dried figs