The following terms are used in the current agreement:
1. allaboutvegans.com: the current entertaining website, which is located at the web address (URL) www.allaboutvegans.com, including the services provided by it.
2. ALLABOUTVEGANS: allaboutvegans.com, as legally represented.
3. Visitor: each internet user, who visits, browses, or uses allaboutvegans.com.
4. Member: the Visitor, who is registered on the provided services of allaboutvegans.com.
This agreement is between ALLABOUTVEGANS and the individual Visitor and/or Member of the current website (www.allaboutvegans.com).
By browsing www.allaboutvegans.com you, unreservedly, accept the terms listed here. In case you do not accept all these terms, you should not continue browsing www.allaboutvegans.com or use any of its services thereof.
These terms describe the personal data we collect, how we process it, and the respective rights of Members and Visitors.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW
When browsing allaboutvegans.com, we collect your IP address.
In addition, we collect personal data that you provide to us willingly, such as by completing fields and forms, as well as participating in the forum. These data include personal contact and identification information, such as your first and last name, biographical data, and email, as well as what you may post on allaboutvegans.com, such as through comments and discussions in the forum.
We collect the data:
1) during the registration process to the forum,
2) during the registration process to the newsletter list:
a) either directly, by completing the registration form,
b) or during the download and file storage process, regarding only the available and offered by us respective digital files, specifically designated for such use,
3) during the contact process, through the contact form,
4) when you participate in the forum where all the content, that you publicly or privately publish, is collected,
5) during the commenting and rating process in the respective fields of our publications.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use the data we collect, only for purposes of functionality, management, and communication, such as:
1. for communication between us,
2. for sending newsletters via email,
3. for the login process to your personal account on allaboutvegans.com
4. for the download process of the digital files.
We do not share this information with any third parties. The only exception is in case any legal dispute might arise (e.g. lawsuit against ALLABOUTVEGANS), due to illegal actions, publications, etc., of a Member or Visitor. In this case, the personal data of the Member or Visitor (such as IP, full name, etc.), that has committed the illegal act, and which we have collected, may be revealed to the competent authorities or to the court responsible for conducting litigation.
HOW WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is stored on the servers used by ALLABOUTVEGANS (in particular the web hosting company and email service), and possibly in digital backups maintained on the physical site referred to in chapter & #8220 HOW TO USE IT US & #8221 ;.
In case the ownership of allaboutvegans.com changes, the collected data might be transferred to the new ownership.
SAFETY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
ALLABOUTVEGANS respects and protects your personal data which are automatically collected on allaboutvegans.com, or you willingly provide to us (e.g. during the registration process).
These personal data are kept:
1. on the servers ALLABOUTVEGANS uses (specifically through the web hosting company, and the email marketing service), who take their own protection measures,
2. Possibly digital backups maintained at the physical location mentioned in chapter & #8220; HOW TO CONTACT US & #8221; on secure computers, protected by a generic password.
In case a violation or leak of your personal data comes to our attention, we will notify you accordingly to the email address you have provided to us so that you can take appropriate protection measures.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data we collect through:
1. the registration process to the forum or the commenting services (creating a personal account), we keep them at least for as long as your account remains active,
2. subscribe to our newsletter recipient list by email (as described in chapter & #8220; WHICH PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW & #8221;), keep it until you voluntarily unsubscribe from it.
If you are requesting deletion of your personal account, or deletion from the newsletter's mailing list, the following are applicable to the section & #8220; DELETING PERSONAL DATA & #8221;
MANAGE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Members may process their personal data, which they provided when they created their personal account (registration), through their profile admin page, after they log in to their personal account.
DELETE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Members may request the deletion of their personal account, by contacting allaboutvegans.com. In that case, their personal account (therefore their personal data as well) becomes non-accessible as soon as possible. Their publications are not deleted due to functionality reasons, and their personal data is maintained for five years, since the deletion request, for ALLABOUTVEGANS' security and protection reasons (e.g. in case of a legal dispute), such as from illegal activities, that the Member might have committed during his/her access to allaboutvegans.com, and its services, and to avoid ALLABOUTVEGANS being burdened, because of them.
If a Μember wishes to delete a specific publication (e.g. a comment), he/she may contact allaboutvegans.com for further consideration of the subject. In every case, allaboutvegans.com might maintain a backup for five years, only for the reasons mentioned above (regarding the deletion of a personal account).
You may unsubscribe from the newsletter list, using the unsubscribe process you will find in the last newsletter you received via email, or by contating us.
When we delete your personal data, after the expiration of the period mentioned above, per case, we delete them completely from the servers we use, as well as from the digital files we may keep them.
WHAT ARE THE COOKIES
Cookies are small pieces of computer code stored in your computer, through the browser you are using, whenever you visit a website. Those cookies allow the website you visited to be able to remember information about your preferences on that particular website, such as the information you used to access/log in, as a registered user, to its provided services. They may be stored in your computer for as long as your visit takes place on this website, and/or for longer periods of time.
You can learn more about cookies at allaboutcookies.org.
The cookies that are used through allaboutvegans.com, are used:
A. for functionality reasons, such as:
1. for the Members' login process to their personal account,
2. for creating statistics, such as for counting visitors, visits to particular subpages, duration of the visits, etc.,
3. for anonymous record of Visitors (e.g. through location collection),
4. on behalf of various social media networks and platforms, e.g. by sharing the link of an article of allaboutvegans.com on them,
5. for language preference recognition,
B. so that personalized advertisements are displayed while the Visitors/Members browse allaboutvegans.com.
HOW TO MANAGE YOUR COOKIES
You may delete or deactivate cookies, from the settings of each browser you are using. In that case, some functions of allaboutvegans.com might not be available to you (e.g. the process of automatic login to your personal account).
PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES
We keep our policy about personal data on the current page and under constant supervision, and we update it in order to remain in compliance with the relevant laws.
Last updated on May 16, 2019.
HOW TO CONTACT US
You can contact us:
1. through our contact form,
2. by sending us an email on email@example.com,
3. by post, to:
21-23, Patriarchou Grigoriou E' str.
Postal Code 15121,
4. by phone, at +30 2108062369.
HOW TO CONTACT THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES
You can contact the Personal Data Protection Authority (http://www.dpa.gr) with the contact information found therein.
©allaboutvegans.com / The present is an intellectual property of ALLABOUTVEGANS and any use of it, in whole or in part, outside this allaboutvegans.com subpage, including, but not limited to, publishing, public display, abridgment, editing, modification, and translation, is forbidden.