Amazing fasting and vegan Greek feta cheese in just 5 minutes!
With oregano and thyme aroma.
Are you ready for homemade vegan Greek feta cheese? Our recipe is incredibly simple, delicious and extremely tasty and addictive! Once you start eating, you won't be able to stop.
We are serious!
Start storing some tofu, because from now on it will be included in your weekly, if not daily, menu. After all, tofu is no longer difficult to find, as it is available in most major supermarkets and organic stores.
Without further ado, start your recipe, and in five minutes you will have an awesome vegan Greek feta cheese, made of tofu!
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, we get a percentage, at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, allaboutvegans.com earns from qualifying purchases.
Recipe for vegan Greek feta cheese in 5 minutes (fasting)
Fasting and vegan Greek feta cheese
- Mix all the ingredients well in a blender or food processor. Alternatively, mix well, using a fork to mash the tofu.
- Optionally, if you want to make your vegan feta cheese firmer, press the tofu between your palms to remove the extra moisture (before blending it).
- If you do not consume it immediately, keep it in the refrigerator.
- Serve as an appetizer, spread, dip, or as a whole "piece". If you want to make it more presentable, put it in a small oiled bowl or cup of tea, press it well to tighten it, and turn it upside down to come out.
- Accompany with olives, breadsticks, cherry tomatoes, peppers, or wholemeal bread. Sprinkle with olive oil and oregano. You can add it in sandwiches, or use it in bruschettas. Another great serving idea is to crumble it on top of Cretan dakos salad.
- If you can restrain yourself, you can wait ten minutes before serving, allowing the flavors and aromas to come together… we're not, so we eat it right away 🙂