Roasted oyster mushrooms (Pleurotus) with potatoes.
An easy, quick, and frugal vegan recipe you will love!
Roasted oyster mushrooms (Pleurotus) with potatoes. Baked in the oven and cooked in olive oil, with mustard, garlic, curry, and rosemary. A super simple, easy, frugal, and quick meal.
It only takes 10 minutes of our time and one hour of baking. A dish you will definitely add to your vegan menu!
Roasted oyster mushrooms (pleurotus) with potatoes and rosemary
- 500 g oyster mushrooms (Pleurotus)/17.6 oz
- 6 potatoes
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 glass water
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp rosemary
- 2 Tbsp mustard
- 3 tsp curry
- salt and pepper
- In a bowl add the olive oil, water, rosemary, mustard, and garlic (cut into thin slices). Mix them well and let the flavors come together while you clean the mushrooms and potatoes.
- In a medium baking pan put the potatoes, coarsely chopped, and the mushrooms on top. Pour over the marinade you prepared in the bowl.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C/392°F for one hour.
- Serve right away with white wine.
- If you like, add the juice of 2 lemons or/and half a teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Clean the mushrooms lightly with a dry or slightly damp towel. Do not wash them because they absorb moisture and their texture will alter.
- Make sure all the potatoes and mushrooms are well oiled. Mix the potatoes well with the olive oil and use a brush to oil the mushrooms well.
- To save time preheat the oven as soon as you start preparing the mushrooms and potatoes.