Summer smoothie in 5 minutes!
With cherries, banana, walnuts & B12.
Simple, quick, super nutritious, vegan & vegetarian.
A summer smoothie with vitamins A, C and E, Omega-3 fatty acids, potassium, iron and calcium. Beneficial for the cardiovascular system, lowering LDL cholesterol and rich in antioxidants.
In our vegan smoothie, ideally, we put almond milk enriched with B12. We can use any plant-based milk (homemade or packaged) even without B12, we just lose this important vitamin (Read here about vitamin B12 and the vegan diet). If you don't have any plant-based milk available use water instead, you will still benefit from all the nutrients, energy and freshness of banana, cherries and walnuts.
Start your day full of energy!
Enjoy this delicious vegan smoothie!
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, we get a percentage, at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, allaboutvegans.com earns from qualifying purchases.
Smoothie with cherries, banana, walnuts & B12 in 5'
- 10 cherries
- ¼ cup walnuts
- ½ banana
- ¾ cup almond milk with B12 or other plant-based milk or water
Vegan smoothie with peaches, banana and walnuts
- Remove the pits from the cherries, put all our ingredients in a blender (or food processor) and blend until smooth.
- Serve with or without ice. You can decorate your glass by placing a slice of banana on its rim, or serve it accompanied by some cherries on a separate plate.
- If you use a food processor, blend well so that the walnuts will dissolve as much as possible.
- The table below shows the nutrients in which B12 is not included. The percentage of our vegan smoothie in B12 will depend on the specific plant-based fortified milk that you will use.