The chocolate bar or otherwise mosaic or salami is a favorite chocolate dessert that reminds us of childhood. Our chocolate biscuit bar is vegan and it's awesome!
Our version for vegan chocolate biscuit bar is super easy, super quick and the result is incredibly delicious!
We can use digestive biscuits or vegan petit beurre or even nuts. If we want, of course, we can make our own crunchy biscuits and add them to the recipe. In our vegan chocolate biscuit bar we are using digestive biscuits, almond butter and almond milk.
Our vegan chocolate biscuit bar is equally enjoyed during winter and summer with ice cream or with our coffee!
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, we get a percentage, at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, allaboutvegans.com earns from qualifying purchases.
Super easy vegan chocolate biscuit bar (mosaic) in 10 minutes!
- Put the almond butter, almond milk, coconut sugar and cacao in a saucepan. Heat them on medium to high temperature for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Then, turn off the heat and add the chocolate into pieces in the saucepan. Stir well until melted and combined.
- On a large plate or pan, spread and slightly break the digestive bisccuits. Drizzle with the cognac (if you add any) and mix lightly. Pour the biscuits into the saucepan and mix again lightly (to avoid breaking the biscuits into very small pieces) until they are covered with the chocolate mixture.
- Cut a large piece of parchment paper and pour the chocolate mixture in the middle. Grasping the edges of the paper, shake them slightly and give a cylindrical shape to the mixture so that you can wrap it more easily. Then slowly wrap the mixture in the paper and pressing it lightly making sure it doesn't lose its shape. Once wrapped, twist the ends to seal.
- Freeze for 1-2 hours, cut into slices and enjoy with ice cream or with your coffee! It can be kept in the freezer for about 1 month (although it will definitely be gone much sooner!).
- If you want, you can add coarsely chopped pieces of your favorite nuts.