Believe us when we say that this vegan tzatziki, not only will you love it, but also your non-vegan friends won't be able to tell the difference from the yogurt-based one!
Tzatziki is probably the most popular appetizer of traditional Greek cuisine. It's very popular because of its taste, but also because it's served both as an appetizer and used as a sauce in traditional Greek souvlaki.
This vegan version tastes incredible! We look forward for you to trying it out and tell us what you think!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, allaboutvegans.com earns from qualifying purchases.
Vegan tzatziki with tahini
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients well, except the cucumber and parsley, until they are well mixed. Then fold in the cucumber and parsley.
- Add garlic, salt, lemon or vinegar to taste.
- You can make it more liquid by adding 1 Tbsp of water. If you prefer it thicker add ½ tsp of tahini.
- As an appetizer. Garnish with olive oil, fresh parsley, paprika or olives and accompany with pita bread.
- As a side dish at a main course (on the side or spread on a wrap where the main course will be placed on top).